Last Update: Jan 5, 2020
Jan 5, 2020
- Edited About Page with new Resume section
Dec 23, 2019
- Added Photo Section from previous portfolio
- Added Photo Main & Photo Post
May 26, 2019
- Added Gatsby-MDX to the website
- Added GatsbyRemark-Image-Zoom to add lightbox to all images processed on Gatsby Image
- Added new Gear page using MDX, more content and photos will be added
- Added new Changelog page using MDX
- Added TLDR field in markdown, Blog listing will prioritize to show TLDR, and rest will show excerpt of first 300 characters.
- Updated footer with Gear and Changelog
Mar 21, 2019
- Launched v2 using Gatsby 2.0
Oct 31, 2018
- Revamped landing page with new design and content. I have added my service section and an about section with React Simple Map as background (but it could function so much more)
- Revamped work page design. The section background is dynamic now to match every projects' brand color (manually input from the markdown files).
- Added mobile navigation and animation with some icons that I drew.
- Added 404 Page. One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind
- Added Work Category Page, each service can be viewed individually with relevant projects
- Enhanced landing page experience by cool reveal animation using React-Reveal
- Enhanced scroll animation using React Anchor Link Smooth Scroll when you click Get In Touch on landing page
- Enhanced blog reading experience especially with code block. Code will highlight according to the language using Gatsby-Remark-PrismicJS
- Enhanced footer design by replacing the author component, also added social media links and contact access.
- All blog posts have a feature image now on the top
- Fixed related post referenced to Gatsby Material Starter node.js
- Fixed code block overflow problem in blog
- Fixed Footer Width Problem
- Fixed Tag and Category with multiple words in slug using kebabCase